Applications should be made to Summer School Office via mail or by hand before the classes started. Application documents are recommended to be delivered to the officials until 15th of May, even though deadlines vary from school to school.
Required Documents for Application:
• Completed Application Form (Personal and academic information and course requests are filled in, and photo of the student is sealed in this form)
• Transcript of Grades (Students enrolled in other universities should receive transcript from their universities. Graduate students should receive transcript from the universities they have been graduated.)
• Student certificate or a copy of diploma (Students graduated from other universities should add the document regarding their graduation from the university or should add notarized photocopies of their diplomas.)
• English Exam Score Report (The document certifying that the student has passed one of the national or international foreign language examinations at a level determined by the university or an official document indicating the program's education language prepared by the Student Affairs Office of the university in which the applicant is enrolled)
• Two recent passport photographs
• Bank receipt (The bank receipt showing the payment of the application fee for international students)
All applicants should fill in the application form which is available at the websites of universities. Not all, but some universities provide students with the amenities of online application and registration system. To ensure, please check out the university's official website. Yet, most schools require students to submit applications in person. After transferring the preregistration and tuition fees, students will be able to register for the selected courses.
For detailed information, you should always contact Student Affairs Office.