Universities accept a limited number of applicants from other accredited colleges and universities for transfer admission to their undergraduate programs. Only those students who have excellent academic records and high motivation for seeking a transfer should apply.
Transfer students are considered based on:
• the availability of space at the requested university
• the potential contribution of the student to the quality of the program
• the extent to which the student has completed the requirements for admission to the program
• the quality of his/her academic record and achievements
Application Process Applicants must meet the specific requirements of the university program to which they wish to apply. Applications for Transfers are to be submitted to the Student Affairs Office within the dates indicated on the university’s website. Applications are reviewed and acceptances decided upon by the Executive Councils of the Colleges concerned.
For most schools, the general rules for accepting any transfer application can be summarized as follows:
• Applicants must be currently be registered at a university
• The equivalency of the institutions and programs that candidates are about to leave must have been confirmed by YOK (Denklik)
• Students must have completed at least the first two semesters of an undergraduate programs.
• Applicants should possess a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 50/100 (2.00/4.00); the higher a student’s grade point average is the better the chances are that he or she will be admitted.
English the medium of instruction at almost all the foundation universities and a number of state universities. Accordingly, students seeking admission to a program taught in English are required to pass the university’s English examination or any other equivalent test to determine their English language proficiency unless they can provide the exemption English documentation required by the Turkish university. Students who have proven their English proficiency will automatically be enrolled in the respective program. Those who do not meet the language requirement will attend a one-year intensive English language preparatory program.
We Offer Special Discount !
Studyinturkey.com is offering special discount for international Students , apply now and receive more than 50% discount in tuition fee