Beykoz University established in 2008 by Beykoz vocational school of logistics, the University located on the Asian side of Istanbul in Beykoz district.
In addition, it is one of the top private universities in Turkey and it includes many majors like Engineering and Architecture, social sciences, management, and administrative sciences. The University provides programs in both (English & Turkish) languages.
Beykoz University has core principles for all services and activities as an example:
• Academic Independency, freedom and responsibility
• Social Responsibility
• Innovation and creativity
• Respect for Human Rights and Diversity
Beykoz University aims to raise individuals who are self-confident, responsible, and have good communication skills. In addition to those who respect cultural values, and who have improved their personal & practical skills like decision making and problem-solving.
To become a global university that contributes to society development
• It includes experienced faculty members with various nationalities
• The official language in the University is English
• It includes well-equipped classrooms and laboratories
• It includes a language school for English and Turkish language learning
• It has a huge library that contains thousands of books and publications in different fields including artistic, legal, educational, technological and literature
• It expands its international relationships with other Universities and institutions, it also a member of the Erasmus Program that offers many exchange opportunities in the European Universities.
• The Applied Research Center and distance learning supervises the application of scientific research and creating distance learning programs which include business administration program, Foreign Trade program, and international trade and logistics program.
• The Research and Logistics Applications Center implements research and development activities in the field of logistics and supply chain.
Studyinturkey.com is offering special discount for international Students , apply now and receive more than 50% discount in tuition fee
|Department||Duration (y)||Language||Tuition Fees||Discount Price|
|Industrial Product Design||4||70% English – 30% Turkish||3600$||2862$|
|Translation and Interpretation||4||English||3600$||3060$|
|Political Sciences and International Relations||4||English||3600$||2862$|
|Gastronomy and Culinary Arts||4||Turkish||3000$||2525$|
|Cartoon & Animation||4||Turkish||3000$||2700$|
|Radio, TV & Cinema||4||Turkish||3000$||2525$|
|Visual Communication Design||4||Turkish||3000$||2525$|
|Digital Game Design||4||Turkish||3000$||2525$|
|Public Relations and Advertising||4||Turkish||3000$||2525$|
|Preparatory School for English Language||1||English||3000$||2700$|
|Preparatory School for Turkish Language||1||Turkish||200$ per level||200$ per level|