An agent is someone who represents Colleges or Universities throughout Turkey and plays an important role in the international student registration system. Agent helps matching international students to the university of their dreams. Tasks of International Student Agent;
1. Conduct Marketing Management: Conducts marketing management of the universities and programs in the target countries with digital marketing and marketing events on the field.
2. Academic Mentoring: Offers academic mentoring to university candidates and guiding them to select the best fitted university programs via Talent Choice scientific approach.
3. Program Choices: Provides an insight regarding to the university and program choices in Turkey via Study in Turkey’s large and updated database.
4. Equips Information: Equips student with all sorts of information regarding studying in Turkey, Universities and interested program via detailed information provided in the Study in Turkey website.
5. Apply Study In Turkey: Helps the candidate to apply for Study through Turkey web site.
6. Guidelines: Guides applicants to complete the registration procedures.
7. Support Service: Offers support services for the orientation of the student.